Sunday, November 14, 2021

Well, it's been awhile.

So. Eleven years. Yeesh. 

It's gratifying that I'm still getting page views, though. Thanks to the 10 or so of you who view a page every week! 

I had a pretty clear picture of what I wanted to do with this space when I started it in 2008. But since then, a lot has changed, and the path forward isn't as clear. There are a few things from the Before Times I may try to continue (book reviews are always fun to write...and there's no shortage of interesting words for the day!), but a few other topics that won't be making an appearance moving forward (a lot has changed in the science blogging world since 2010). And there might be one or two new things that show up from time to time.

I suppose, as with all things these days, that we will wait and see where we end up. I hope the journey will be fun--and if not, at least there's no shortage of alternative content for you to explore.

Onward and upward! (We hope!)

No comments: